A downloadable game
- Open World: Freely explore breathtaking landscapes, reach secret places, collect useful items and hidden treasures.
- Parkour: Challenging first-person parkour action as you trasverse the ruins of past civilizations and survive the may danger you will face.
- Nonlinear progression: Unlock new abilities gaining exp. and customize your Cove as you like or... try to go straight to the end, if you can!
- Exploration: Ancient guardians will wake from their slumber to end your journey, are you ready to face them?
“An authentic and pleasant surprise”
8/10 – IGN
“Particularly inspired level design.”
8.2/10 – The Games Machine
“If you like adventures, and you like to live them at breakneck speed”
8.0/10 – Eurogamer
Downward is a first-person open-world parkour based platform adventure set in the medieval ruins of a post-apocalyptic planet Earth. Make your way through breath-taking landscapes, face ancient guardians and unravel the deep mystery that lies behind the disappearance of humanity.
- Collect experience to upgrade your character’s stats and powers, use anomalies to your advantage!
- Freely access a safe world in an astral plane where you can practice parkour and test your might with numerous challenge and online leaderboards.
- Access the Merchant’s Lair to study your enemies, prepare to explore, train and also… lay around. Command the sky to influence the environment, affecting both visuals and parkour.
When three stray planets mysteriously begin to orbit the Earth's atmosphere, it spells death, disaster, and the end of an era. Rising from this fall is beyond the question. The only way forward...
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: